Thursday, May 17, 2012

May already???

Can't believe the last time I posted was right after we adopted Menolly... Look how little she was! She is growing up quickly.. and loving her Logan more and more.
I have been busy working on some new blankets for Logan.. Trying out the Rag quilt pattern.. and I LOVE IT! These blankets are so much fun to make! I made one for Logan's Bed, and then one for Logan to take to preschool/daycare.
I'm also working on my very first Granny Square blanket... It's coming along and has a little more done to it then this, (about 4 more rows added on since this picture)
It's all so much fun :) We are in the middle of moving right now though, lots of packing and cleaning to do still but hopefully it will all be over by the start of June... I can not wait to live in a HOUSE again.. Apartment/Duplex living just isn't for me. I'm also currently doing some new BzzCampaigns!! No reviews yet, but some things to look forward to over the coming weeks... -Sobe BzzCampaign (should be here any day now! ) -New Private Selection BzzCampaign (Just signed up a few days back!) -Dr. Scholls massaging inserts! (Just signed up today!) All reviews for the campaigns will be posted to my blog so stay tuned for those! Also some will have coupons/discounts etc, so friends will be getting goodies as well!! Not sure in which order the reviews will be posted but I will try and get them up in a timely fashion :)

No comments:

Post a Comment