Thursday, May 17, 2012

BzzAgent Campaign: Sobe Life Water!

My BzzKit for the Sobe Life Water BzzAgent Campaign came! I have been waiting to try out this Sobe Life Water campaign since I signed up a few weeks back.. The sample I received was for the new flavor Mango Mandarin.. I was a little skeptical at first because I'm not too big on Mango flavors. This drink is nicely done though, a great mix between the Mango and Coconut flavors. I gave some to Logan, and he very quickly drank his letting me know we should buy more. The low calories are nice, only 80 calories in the entire bottle, and the bottle is certainly big enough to break the servings in to two big servings or one big serving and two smaller servings (Which is how I did it since I split it with Logan) I do recommend the new Sobe Life Water to those looking for a new great tasting water drink. I also received a Sobe Chap stick in my BzzKit. Not sure if the Chap stick will be hitting store shelves though? I certainly hope so, as soon as I tried it out my lips were so smooth and soft.. That was over 60 minutes ago and the chap stick is STILL lingering on my lips. LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment