Monday, April 8, 2013

BzzAgent Campaign for Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Oil

I have been trying Garnier Triple Nutrition Oil for a few weeks now as part of a BzzAgent Campaign. First off, I was a little skeptical to use something on my hair, body and my face. One product for all seems kind of crazy. While I admit I have yet to try it on my face (I use something else) I have used it on my body and hair. The things I love about the oil, it smells amazing and it makes my skin LOOK softer. It goes on easily, and wipes off easily as well. The only down side so far is it does feel kind of oily when it first goes on but that quickly goes away. I like to put the oil on after putting on my daily lotion but you should be okay just using the oil. :) It is a good product, and the price is not bad either (about $6.00 a bottle if you have taxes in your state) If I get brave enough to try it on my face I will let you know. Until then, it is perfect for my skin, and my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment