Monday, November 26, 2012

Crowd Tap Sample & Share- Old Navy Sweaters!

So I was selected to sample and share Old Navy sweaters from Crowd Tap. Basically, CrowdTap/Old Navy sent me two coupons, one for myself and one for a friend. We could redeem the coupons at our local Old Navy store for any sweater our little hearts desired! Sound like a blast? It was! I chose my friend Laurel for this sample & share opportunity. We met at our Old Navy store, and got right to work. The store was clean, as always and the staff was very friendly. We roamed around a bit and found a couple sweaters we liked... This was the first one I liked..
We continued to look for more to see what the other options were as it didn't seem like a big selection... Silly us we managed to miss the GIANT wall of sweaters right as you walk in the store LOL! Some sweaters were soft, some were scratchy. Some were long, others were short. There was a really nice sweater dress but it was the only one of it's kind in the entire store and it was the wrong size. :( Laurel really liked this sweater:
But realized it has holes in the middle of it. They are small little 'air' holes but she would need to wear something under the sweater and she wasn't too thrilled with that. In the end I ended up going with the first sweater I liked. It is soft, nice and thick, and I can wear a tank top under it and be nice and cozy! Perfect sweater I think. Laurel chose a similar sweater but with a different color pattern.. I just forgot to get her final picture. :( Over all, it was a great experience and I had a good time :) Very thankful to CrowdTap and OldNavy for this Sample & Share opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment